Price list


We believe in transparency – especially when it comes to the cost of your treatment. Below you will find a detailed list of all costs that you should expect – depending on your individual situation. And there will be no small print or hidden extras.


Fund patients


Provided certain conditions are met, the Austrian IVF fund will carry 70 % of the treatment and medication costs for assisted fertility methods. As a couple, you will be asked to carry the remaining 30 % of treatment and medication costs. The deductible is dependent on the woman’s age and the form of treatment.

Deductible for fund patients:

 

  • IVF (aged up to 35): € 1,396
  • IVF (aged between 36 and 40): € 1,456
  • ICSI (aged up to 35) € 1,492
  • ICSI (aged between 36 and 40): € 1,553



The stated deductible includes the treatment and medication costs. There may be additional charges for anaesthesia, testicular puncture and the application of special methods. These are as follows:

 

  • Testicular puncture (incl. anaesthesia): € 614
  • TESE (incl. anaesthesia): € 1,484
  • Cryotransfer: € 628
  • pICSI: € 380



Should you cancel the treatment prior to stimulation start, we charge the following services:

Cancellation after planning consultation but prior to distribution of medication: € 190 (difference to deposit will be refunded).

Cancellation prior to stimulation start but after distribution of medication: deposit will not be refunded.


The IVF Fund does not pay for methods of natural fertilisation such as insemination. Patients will be asked to cover these costs independently (self-payment).


Self-payers


The following charges apply to patients not covered by the criteria of the Austrian IVF Fund:

IVF costs for self-payers:

 

  • IVF, not including medication, including additional costs: € 3.220


We offer three tailored medication packages to suit the individual necessities for hormonal stimulation:

  • Natural: € 290
  • Mild: € 650
  • Classic: € 1,260


There are no additional charges (anaesthesia, blood and pregnancy tests)! So the total cost of your IVF is between € 3,510 and € 4,480. Costs therefore depend solely on the specific medical package that you require!

The following surcharges apply to the special methods ICSI and pICSI:

  • ICSI: € 380
  • pICSI: € 380



Additional charges for self-payers and for methods which are not covered under the fund:

 

  • Initial consultation: € 120
  • Initial ultrasound: € 35
  • Blood draw: € 18
  • Medical smear (bacteria and chlamydia): € 18
  • Basic ultrasound: € 50
  • Medical consultation and ultrasound: € 70
  • Insemination with semen from the partner: € 480
  • Insemination with donor semen: € 1,350
  • Injection for triggering ovulation: € 25
  • Embryo cryostorage: € 30/month: (starting from month 13)
  • Blood draw for pregnancy test: € 28
  • Spermiogramme prior to cryoconservation: € 35
  • Initial semen conservation (incl. spermiogramme) per giving (max 8 straws): € 230
  • Semen cryostorage: € 30/month (max 8 straws)
  • Spermiogramme incl. consultation: € 90
  • Ejaculate assessment after vasectomy: € 45
  • Assessment of oviduct patency (ExEm): € 270
  • Polar body biopsy (excl. evaluation): € 1,510
  • Trophectoderm biopsy (TOBI) (excl. evaluation): € 1,710
  • Kremer evaluation: € 240
  • Endometrial Receptivity Array assessment (ERA): € 965
  • Sample collection for an immunological assessment of the endometrium (natural killer cells/plasma cells): € 240
  • Hyaluron binding assay Text (HBA) (excl. spermiogram evaluation): € 180
  • Cryotransfer: € 1,240
  • Testicular puncture: € 1,068
  • TESE: € 1,938
  • Laser (pre- or post cryo): € 240
  • Seminal plasma flushing: € 220
  • hCG flushing: € 220
  • Nidation curettage/pipelle: € 190
  • pICSI: € 380
  • Intralipid per infusion: € 115
  • Embryoglue: €150



All prices per treatment in euro, including the VAT. Valid as per 01 July 2020. Printing errors and legislative changes reserved.

 

Schedule an appointment online

You can also schedule appointments online, quickly and at all hours. Schedule an appointment online
 

Telephone Hotline

We’re here to help you!
Wiener Neustadt: +43-2622-64493
St. Pölten: +43-2742-41222
Horn: +43-2982-50800

 

Corona Virus / Covid-19 information

We are happy to inform you that all locations are fully open again.

 

 

Information evening

All information evening appointments on our locations in Wr. Neustadt, St. Pölten and Horn are taking place as scheduled.

 

We kindly ask you for booking an appointment via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

 

Our next information evening appointments: (all appointments)

 

Tuesday, 08. September, 6:30 pm

Venue: Tiny Feet Fertility Clinic, Wr. Neustadt

 

Wednesday, 09. September, 6:00 pm

Venue: Tiny Feet Fertility Clinic, St. Pölten